1. Grading is mandatory for all students affiliated to WCKTC
2. Grading will now be conducted by the forms.
Siu Lim Tao which consists of 1A, 1B and 1C
Chum Kiu consisting of 2A, 2B and 2C
Biu Jee consisting of 3A, 3B and 3C.
3. Students are given a timeline of 90 lessons to complete the syllabus to qualify for the grading.
4. Grading will be conducted once every year in the month of August where students can plan their training schedule to fulfil the grading criteria.
5. Eligibility for the grading is also based on whether students stick to Sifu’s training regime, where students can gauge their progress according to the laid-out training syllabus to achieve the required standard for each level.
6. Senior students and Instructors should guide the juniors according to their grade level and discourage them from practicing techniques outside of their level.